Sex Workers have always been champions of health, harm reduction, and sanitation. I take COVID seriously, and will continue to operate in align with public health guidelines and harm-reduction practices to minimize risk for both you, myself, and our loved ones.
- I have received my first vaccine dose, and will be fully vaccinated by the end of June!
- I will not work, or leave my home, when experiencing the following symptoms: sore throat, cough, fever
- I wash my body, hair, and hands with soap and warm water before each appointment
- I always have clean sheets and towels
- I disinfect my incall (doorknobs, light switches, shower, tap handles, counter tops, etc.) before and after all sessions
- I do all laundry in hot water
- Monitor for symptoms and e-mail or text me if you are experiencing symptoms. Your deposit will be held for a future appointment, and no cancellation fee will apply.
- Do your best to wear clean clothes
- As soon as you enter the incall:
- Place your donation on the table (or pay in advance via e-transfer)
- Take a shower
- Leave all clothing and belongings in the washroom
- Before leaving the washroom, don your mask and wash your hands again for good measure
- Get vaccinated as soon as possible!
If you are face down on the bed/massage table, or over 6 feet away from me (ie. chatting on the couch), you are not required to wear a mask.
If you are face up and close to me, you will need to wear a mask.
You can choose whether you'd like me to wear a mask or not.
If you develop any main symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, chills, unexplained fatigue) within 14 days of our session, please let me know immediately. Please go get a COVID test, and let me know of the result.
I will do the same for you.
I will self-isolate while waiting to hear on your results, to minimize potential spread, and I recommend you do the same!
I will be waiving cancellation fees for the duration of the pandemic.
I will continue to require deposits to book. In the case of a cancellation, they will be carried forward for up to 2 months after the original appointment date.
If you show up with symptoms, or refuse to comply with my COVID-19 procedures, you will be sent home without refund and your deposit will be forfeited.