Sex Workers have always been champions of health, harm reduction, and sanitation. I've taken some time to research and recalibrate, and am excited to post this update about how I will be moving forward to provide harm-reduced services under the circumstances of an ongoing pandemic.
- I will not work, or leave my home, when experiencing the following symptoms: sore throat, cough, fever
- I will take my temperature before dates (orally), and I will consider a temperature of 38°C or over a fever
- I will wash my body, hair, and hands with soap and warm water before dates
- I will always have clean sheets and towels
- I will disinfect my incall (doorknobs, light switches, shower, tap handles, counter tops, etc.) before and after all sessions
- I will do all laundry in hot water
- Monitor for symptoms and e-mail or text me if you are experiencing symptoms. Your deposit will be held for a future appointment, and no cancellation fee will apply.
- Do your best to wear clean clothes
- As soon as you enter the incall:
- Place your donation on the table (or pay in advance via e-transfer)
- Take a shower
- Leave all clothing and belongings in the washroom (don't drape anything over the couches, as I cannot Sterilize them)
- Before leaving the washroom, wash your hands again for good measure
- Don't touch your face
If you are face down on the bed or facing away from me, or over 6 feet away from me (ie. chatting on the couch), you are not required to wear a mask.
If you are face up and close to me, you will need to wear a mask.
You can choose whether you'd like me to wear a mask or not.
If you develop any main symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, chills, unexplained fatigue) within 14 days of our session, please let me know immediately. Please go get a COVID test, and let me know of the result.
I will do the same for you.
I will self-isolate while waiting to hear on your results, to minimize potential spread, and I recommend you do the same!
I will be waiving cancellation fees for the duration of the pandemic.
I will continue to require deposits to book. In the case of a cancellation, they will be carried forward for up to 2 months after the original appointment date.
If you show up with symptoms, or refuse to comply with my COVID-19 procedures, you will be sent home without refund and your deposit will be forfeited.
I am operating in accord with the following information:
- There is mixed research about whether COVID-19 is primarily transmitted through the air (ie. via coughing/sneezing) or primarily transmitted through droplets. Until more conclusive research appears, I will operate under the assumption that COVID-19 can be transmitted via:
- coughing/sneezing within 6 feet
- direct contact to the face, eyes, nose, or mouth (indirectly, ie. touching something contaminated and then touching one's face, sharing drinks; or directly, ie. kissing, spitting)
- The virus has been detected in urine, feces, and semen (in addition to saliva and respiratory fluids). Transmission through these fluids is unknown, but I will operate under the assumption that COVID-19 can be transmitted through these fluids.
- COVID-19 appears to be primarily transmitted while a person is symptomatic, although more research needs to be done on this. I will not host sessions if either of us have symptoms of COVID-19.